The following are the minimum requirements for admission to the Doctor of Ministry program:
1. A Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent (MDiv-based), or a Master of a theology and/or ministry nature (MT-based), e.g. Master of Art in Ministry / Biblical Studies.
2. A cumulative 3.0 grade point average (4.0 scale) on the degree above.
3. A current position of active ministerial leadership and at least three years of service in parishes or other forms of ministry.
4. A demonstrated ability to write effectively and to produce a written doctoral project as an evidenced in a 6-10 page ministry reflection paper called the DMin Application Essay.
5. Language requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principle language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English through one of the following:
§ A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) or 80 on internet-based Test (iBT), or
§ A minimum score of 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or
§ A minimum score of 58 on the PTE Academic Score Reports.
TUITION & FEES
Application Fee: $50.00
Tuition: $225.00 per credit hour
To qualify for graduation with the Doctor of Ministry degree the student must successfully fulfill all of the following requirements:
1. fulfill all DMin course requirements (36 units for MDiv-based track; 66 units for MT-based track);
2. maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
3. successfully complete the DMin Ministry Thesis; and pay all tuition and fees.